Whose resume is this?
- Received four write-in votes in the mayoral election in Boise, Idaho, 1985
- Spokesperson, the American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout, 1987
- Received the Presidential Sports Award from the President’s Council on Physical Fitness & Sports, 1992
- Threw out first pitch at Wrigley Field, 2000
- Named official ambassador for the Rhode Island State Tourism Board, 2000
- Likeness rendered as 85-foot hot-air balloon, 2001
- Rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange, 2002
Answer: Mr. Potato Head.