Unusual movie titles listed by Patrick Robertson in Film Facts (2001):
- Telephone Girl, Typist Girl or Why I Became a Christian (Indian, 1925)
- In My Time Boys Didn’t Use Hair Cream (Argentine, 1937)
- The Film That Rises to the Surface of Clarified Butter (U.S., 1968)
- How to Make Love to a Negro Without Getting Tired (Canadian/French, 1988)
- No Thanks, Coffee Makes Me Nervous (Italian, c. 1981)
- Recharge Grandmothers Exactly! (Czech, 1984)
- Beautiful Lady Without Neck (South Korea, 1966)
- Don’t Worry, We’ll Think of a Title (U.S., 1965)
For “most preposterous movie title ever conceived,” David McGillivray in Films and Filming nominates Betta, Betta in the Wall, Who’s the Fattest Fish of All (U.S., 1969) and She Ee Clit Soak (U.S., 1971).
See Light Reading.