- Benford’s Law of Controversy: Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available.
- Hanlon’s Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
- Hlade’s Law: If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person; he will find an easier way to do it.
- Hofstadter’s Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter’s Law.
- Imbesi’s Law of the Conservation of Filth: In order for something to become clean, something else must become dirty.
- Macfarlane’s Law of Disparate Communications: You can talk faster than you can type, but you can read faster than you can listen.
- Tuttle’s Law: The percentage of working hardware in the world is constant.